Halite Yoga / Salt Room Yoga
What is Halite Yoga or Salt Room Yoga?
Halite Yoga is unique yoga which focus on freeing up the lungs and entire thoracic cavity which is especially useful for those with respiratory problems. This yoga is being practiced in our Halite (Salt) room, a powerful healing environment where micro-particles of salt will dance around you during your yoga session.
Why yoga at salt room?
Salt is a natural anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, anti-fungal and antiviral mineral. The Negative Ions present in the salt encourages your nervous System to totally relax, and breathing capacity increases by up to 20%. This will allow your body to truly surrender to the Yoga, as well as increase awareness of the breath.
Benefits of Halite Yoga
- Strengthens and cleanses the lungs and also boosts up the respiratory immunity.
- Opens the chest and improves the supply of oxygen to the lungs, thereby reducing the possibility of asthma controlling you.
- Strengthens lungs and the muscular system. People with chronic issues, such as asthma, sinusitis, can get great benefits by practicing the yoga in salt cave.
- Deep yogic breaths use the lungs to its maximum capacity and also help us to learn breathing in right way.
- Calms your mind and relieves the body from accumulated stress. This breathing practice has a healing effect on many respiratory and circulatory problems. It is good for people suffering from asthma and sinusitis.
- Relaxes the mind and revitalizes the nervous system. It helps in clearing all the energy channels (NADIS) as well as improves blood circulation.
- Stimulates and improves the blood circulation, relieves fatigue and has therapeutic effect.
- Brings the body in a meditative state, rejuvenates you and also helps reduce anxiety and pressure. A calm and relaxed body and mindset is of essence to tackle respiratory problems.
Halite Yoga covers
- Yoga for Asthma / Lungs
- Yoga for Nose Block / Nasal Polyps
- Yoga for Cough
- Yoga for Throat infection
- Yoga for Sinusitis / Migraine
- Yoga for Sleep / Insomnia
- Yoga for Snoring
- Yoga for Concentration
- Yoga for Stress / depression
- Yoga for Anxiety
- Yoga for Headache
- Yoga for Fitness
- Yoga for Mind / Mental Health
- Yoga for Glowing Skin
Our sessions are suitable for all levels of practitioners, from beginner to advanced. You can choose the class and time that suit you best. Pre-registration is required for all classes.