Session at the Salt World
A brief orientation about salt therapy takes place prior to your scheduled appointment. Comfortable clothing is recommended to ensure that the salt particles access the affected areas in case of skin ailments. You will be provided with hair and foot covers. The room is enriched with salt particles of about 0-5 microns. Particles larger than 5 micrometers are caught in the nose and throat, while the smaller particles penetrate deep into the lungs. The therapy duration is for about an hour and all you need to do is relax, read, enjoy the music or even take a nap while receiving all the benefits of salt therapy. Our children’s salt room has everything from toys, puzzles, games, books to television to keep them engaged.
Do’s and Don’ts
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your appointment.
- You are required to use the provided hair and foot covers.
- Wear comfortable clothing and avoid using perfumes / colognes.
- Mobiles phone and other electronic devices to be used in silent mode.
- Adults can accompany the child during the therapy session.
Benefits of salt therapy
- Explore respiratory benefits
- Explore skin benefits
- Explore immunity benefits
- Explore endurance benefits
- Explore childcare benefits
Salt Therapy is a complementary therapy to provide relief from the symptoms and work in conjunction with existing medication, resulting in even greater relief.