Why yoga at Salt Room?
Salt is a natural anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, anti-fungal and antiviral mineral. The Negative Ions present in the salt encourages your nervous System to totally relax, and breathing capacity increases by up to 20%. This will allow your body to truly surrender to the Yoga, as well as increase awareness of the breath.
Benefits of Halite Yoga
- Strengthens and cleanses the lungs and also boosts up the respiratory immunity.
- Opens the chest and improves the supply of oxygen to the lungs, thereby reducing the possibility of asthma controlling you.
- Strengthens lungs and the muscular system. People with chronic issues, such as asthma, sinusitis, can get great benefits by practicing the yoga in salt cave.
- Deep yogic breaths use the lungs to its maximum capacity and also help us to learn breathing in the right way.
- Calms your mind and relieves the body from accumulated stress. This breathing practice has a healing effect on many respiratory and circulatory problems. It is good for people suffering from asthma and sinusitis.
- Relaxes the mind and revitalises the nervous system. It helps in clearing all the energy channels (NADIS) as well as improves blood circulation.
- Stimulates and improves the blood circulation, relieves fatigue and has therapeutic effect.
- Brings the body in a meditative state, rejuvenates you and also helps reduce anxiety and pressure. A calm and relaxed body and mindset is of essence to tackle respiratory problems.
Halite Yoga covers
- Yoga for Asthma / Lungs
- Yoga for Nose Block / Nasal Polyps
- Yoga for Cough
- Yoga for Throat infection
- Yoga for Sinusitis / Migraine
- Yoga for Sleep / Insomnia
- Yoga for Snoring
- Yoga for Concentration
- Yoga for Stress / depression
- Yoga for Anxiety
- Yoga for Headache
- Yoga for Fitness
- Yoga for Mind / Mental Health
- Yoga for Glowing Skin