Which doctor treats sinusitis?

February 7, 2022
If you have chronic or recurring sinus infections, your primary care physician may send you to an otolaryngologist (ear, nose, and throat) specialist. An otolaryngologist can diagnose your infection and prescribe therapy for sinusitis.Salt Therapy for Sinusitis at Saltworld minimzes your frequent visit to your physician.